millerpages is committed to ensuring that your privacy is protected. Should we ask you to provide certain information by which you can be identified, then you can be assured that it will only be used in accordance with this privacy statement.
We may collect the following information
- Contact information including name, address, telephone number and email. We will only email you or contact you about work related matters.
- Details of your business.
- Other information relevant to customer feedback.
What we do with the information we gather
- Use it to communicate with you and manage your products.
- Manage our internal record keeping.
- We may use the information to improve our products and services.
Links to other websites
- Our website may contain links to other websites of interest. However, once you have used these links to leave our site, you should note that we do not have any control over those websites. Therefore, we cannot be responsible for the protection and privacy of any information which you provide whilst visiting such sites and such sites are not governed by this privacy statement. You should exercise caution and look at the privacy statement applicable to the website in question.
- Please note that we cannot control third party cookies stored on your machine from links to other websites. Where this is the case you will need to visit the relevant third party’s website.
Controlling your personal information
We will not sell, distribute or lease your personal information to third parties unless we have your permission or are required by law to do so. If you believe that any information we are holding on you is incorrect or incomplete, please write to or email us as soon as possible. We will promptly correct any information found to be incorrect.